21.6.13

New name, new beginnings.







If you haven't already notice, when you keyed in my old blog URL address(Jaapoh), you have been automatically redirected to this page(Juddaye). As of last night, I have officially transited the branding of this space. My journey in Jaapoh was a preliminary outlet which was also a fundamental phase for me to go through this process of beginning a personal style blog. 
Looking back at the first few posts (here & here), I realised that this blog has grown quite a little. I am not just talking about the pictures, but also my plans for what this platform was for me. Initially, Jaapoh was created with the image of using the traffic flow to boost sales of my vintage store . But due to how our strings are pulled from the ones up there, I ended up in this chaotic city, Jakarta, Indonesia. 
My plans didn't happen because I got too caught up with building a new life here and settling down in my (then)new job. Months past - I got less motivated with the business planning. But instead, new ideas came up with what this blog could be used for me. Especially since my big move to London is happening in the third quarter of this year. So, really! Keep your fingers clicking back here every now and then. Something exciting will be coming up.  
With all that being said, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have been religiously reading me. With the traffic y'all have been contributing, it gave me the push to never give up on this blog. Thank you and continue to stay gold. x

Sincerely,
Judi